Caliper’s Current Career Openings
Sales Support Administrator
As a Sales Support Administrator supporting a team of top selling account managers, this position requires an individual to be extremely organized and able to multi-task while managing/prioritizing one’s own workload. Sound project management skills are essential.
The position further requires strong customer service skills with excellent phone manner and communication skills; effective writing abilities/formatting skills with a solid working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications – particular expertise in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook are required. This position also requires an individual be able to work with multiple teams and to problem-solve and effectively resolve issues as they occur.
Excellent attendance and punctuality required, Ability to get along with others is a must.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
•Excellent Microsoft Office skills required, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel (including pivot tables)
•Must be able to speak in a clear, articulate and professional manner. Pleasant phone manner, good grammar and strong communication skills a must.
• Must possess high level of abstract reasoning ability in order to problem solve and make quick decisions which ensure customer and unit satisfaction.
• Must possess excellent organization skills, be able to multi-task, plan and prioritize an ongoing, shifting work load.
• Ability to handle pressure and work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• 4-6 years’ experience supporting sales teams
Please click here to apply or send your resume, and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Client Services Administrator
The primary responsibilities for a Client Services Administrator (CSA) will be to provide support to internal and external clients. When providing internal support, he or she will perform a variety of tasks including supporting Client Services staff members, ensuring smooth workflow, managing professional communications, responding to inquiries, scheduling appointments, and preparing business documents. When assisting external clients, he or she will enhances the value provided by Caliper products and services by answering questions, processing requests, handling complaints, and providing product and service support – activities designed to ensure client satisfaction. When supporting either group, he or she will be expected to place appropriate emphasis on quality of service and speed of response in his or her performance while upholding the company’s goals. The CSA will also provide backup support for Caliper’s other client-facing departments, as needed.
Skills and Abilities
• College degree preferred and/or at least two years’ experience in client service positions.
• Comfortable in a Windows based computing environment. Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Experience working with Zendesk and CRMs preferred.
• Exceptional customer service drive and ability, along with strong teamwork dynamic.
• Strong ability to communicate in spoken and written English. Additional language ability is desirable.
• Good typing ability is required, along with strong detail orientation.
• Independent problem solving ability.
Please apply by clicking the link, or by e-mailing Caliperhr@calipercorp.com with your resume and a cover letter.