Client Services Administrator
The primary responsibilities for a Client Services Administrator (CSA) will be to provide support to internal and external clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Internal Client Support
- Coordinate calendars and schedules meetings/conference calls as requested.
- Assist Client Services team with presentations and/or client visits, including coordinating and shipping materials, obtaining score sheets, and assisting with presentation development.
- Prepare proposals, reports, PowerPoint presentations and any other necessary manually generated correspondence using Caliper's Standard Forms as templates.
- Coordinate travel and expense reports.
- Provide administrative support to workflow reassignments.
- Provide automated and manually created customized graphs and reports as necessary.
- Run reports through the CRM as requested, creating reports and queries if they do not currently exist.
External Client Support
- Answer client calls that come in from external clients to the main phone lines, ensuring continual coverage during business hours. Properly document all client calls CRM.
- Respond to client emails that come in through the Zendesk client service platform, and document in system.
- Assist clients in navigating the Caliper Client Portal and educate clients around new technology and services.
- Provide basic information about Caliper’s products and services to external clients.
- Address the needs of dissatisfied clients, diffusing tensions and helping to educate, define, and meet their expectations.
- Update client and prospect information in CRM, including uploading job descriptions.
- Assist clients in connecting with the appropriate Caliper employee to respond to specific requests.
- Locate an available Account Advisor to provide feedback if a client requires immediate attention.
- Monitor online community forums and respond to client requests through other online communication vehicles
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work with others with a positive attitude.
- Good attendance and punctuality.
- Exceptional customer service drive and ability, along with strong teamwork dynamic.
- Strong ability to communicate in spoken and written English. Additional language ability is desirable.
- Strong detail orientation
- Independent problem solving ability
- Call center experience and/or other related customer service background preferred
The individual in this role needs to be able to provide technical support online and over the phone related to Caliper products and services. This may expand to Community forums and Chat.
- Microsoft Office Suite – proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience working with Zendesk and CRMs preferred.
- Community forum and/or Chat experience helpful
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or at least two (2) years’ experience in client service positions.
- Standard office requirements.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is based in an office atmosphere. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
Core Caliper Competencies
- Achievement Motivation, and Perseverance
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Continuous Learning
- Service Focus
Position Specific Caliper Competencies
- Composure and Resiliency