Harness the Power of Data to Hire and Develop Talent
Caliper’s Certification programs empower HR professionals and external consultants to administer the Caliper Profile to their clients. Participants learn how to leverage Caliper Profile assessment insights to make intelligent talent decisions across recruitment, onboarding, training, succession planning, leadership development, team building and many other talent management initiatives.
Caliper offers two certification programs.
Caliper Foundations Certification is designed to provide a detailed understanding of the Caliper Profile and how to leverage the tool to achieve business objectives.
Caliper Master Certification is available to clients who have successfully completed the requirements of the Foundations Certification and who want a more in-depth understanding of how to apply the Caliper Profile for various talent management strategies.
The Foundations Certification teaches participants how to interpret and apply the Caliper Profile for selection and development.
- Learn how to interpret and apply the Caliper Profile results
- Explore how to improve hiring efficiency through job matching
- Review best practices of using the Caliper for development
- Understand how to leverage aggregate data to help guide talent management decisions
Who Should Attend?
The workshop is designed for:
- Human Resource Professionals
- Staffing Managers
- Talent Acquisition Professionals
- Talent Management Professionals
- Learning & Development Professionals
- Leadership Development Consultants
- Internal and External Consultants
- Executive Coaches
- I/O Psychologists
Certification programs are offered via instructor led training and blended learning:
- Public workshops are continuously offered
- On-site, private workshops are available for groups of 15 or more
Caliper’s Foundations and Master Certification programs are recognized by SHRM* to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. Individuals completing the Caliper Foundations program are also eligible to receive 13 HRCI credits for continuing education purposes.
Click the certification level you are interested in below to see the list of upcoming classes still available.
The certification fee (variable by program selection) includes all material, lunches, and snacks. Travel, lodging, and transportation expenses are the responsibility of the participant.
*The use of the HRCI seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the activity. It means that this activity has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
Need Approval from Your Manager?
Feel free to download our Request for Approval Letter here