Partnerships Empowering Workforce Management –
From Selecting to Developing Talent
Caliper is partnering with organizations, like IIABA, to provide our comprehensive Essentials Report Suite with additional benefits extended to association members.
Caliper has established partnerships with exceptional organizations worldwide to provide a deeper, more comprehensive suite of talent-management solutions that organizations can use throughout the employee lifecycle – from selection to succession. As a member of IIABA, you receive special discounts on Caliper solutions.
With a Caliper Essentials subscription, you get access to workforce intelligence to support the constantly changing needs of your business. Whether you are looking to expand your workforce or develop the talent you already have, our solution scales to your business needs, helping you stay on budget and allowing you to pivot from recruiting to coaching at a moment’s notice.
Caliper subscriptions include:
- Caliper Essentials for Selection – Interpretative report that includes a fit score, specific behavioral interview questions, and onboarding tips
- Caliper Essentials for Coaching – Coaching guide to help managers coach, develop, and onboard an employee
- Individual Developmental Guide – Detailed development report for employees to provide self-awareness and tailored development suggestions
Features & Add-ons available include:
- Certification – Gain an in-depth understanding of behaviors, traits, and competencies and incorporate the Caliper Profile into all aspects of your talent management process
- Verbal Consultations – Work with a trained Caliper Consultant to help you further interpret Caliper Profile results and how they will play out in your organization
- Caliper Analytics – Get instant access to your talent data and leverage Caliper’s science to help you drive talent management initiatives